Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form, BSCB & DCCB Assistant Vacancy Notification
Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Co-operative Bank (Multipurpose Posts) Assistant Vacancy 2018
- biharbank.bih.nic.in Online Application Form for Assistant
- Bihar Cooperative & District Central Cooperative Banks Vacancy Details 2018
- Bihar District Central Cooperative Bank Wise Vacancy 2018 Details
- Bihar Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2018 Age Limit & Application Fee
- Bihar District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Vacancy 2018 Eligibility
- Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- BSCB Assistnt Posts exam Syllabus 2018
- Selection Procedure for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank recruitment 2018
The Bihar State Cooperative bank largely Known as BSCB is recently release recruitment advertisement for Multi Posts. The Candidates who are looking latest Bank Job in Bihar they have great opportunity to garb Government Jobs. All Interested Candidates who had completed Graduation can apply Online Before last date and pay Application fee through online Mode or Offline as through Debit Card, Credit Card or through Online net Banking and offline through Bank Challan. The Platform here you can grab complete information regards to Bihar Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and More other details we will be maintained here.
Bihar Co-operative Bank (Multipurpose Posts) Assistant Vacancy 2018
As we all know that across the State of Bihar millions of Candidates will applied for this recruitment. The Competitors have also required details of Exam Syllabus essentially. In case if you have not aware it then you have too difficult to crack the competitive test. After release official notification and Application form, eligible candidates can fill up Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2018 before collosing date. Bihar Cooperative Bank and Distract Central Cooperative Bank is an Government Bank that recruits various vacancy under the State Government. The National Federation of State Co-Operative Banks Limited (NAFSCOB) constitutes the apex of the three tire Co-operative Credit Structure, organized at the level of Individual State. And the Bihar Cooperative Bank banks were allowed to lend money only for non-agricultural purposes and essentially to small borrowers and businesses.
biharbank.bih.nic.in Online Application Form for Assistant
- Name of Conducting Authority: Bihar Cooperative Bank and District Central Cooperative Banks
- Name of Posts: Assistant
- Total Posts: Various
- Initial Date: Update Soon
- Deadline: Update Soon
- Required Qualification: Graduate for any recognized Institute
- Exam Date: April/May 2018 (tentative)
- Admit Card: not yet announced
- Exam Pattern: 100 Marks
- Topics: English (30 Marks), Reasoning (35 Marks), Maths (35 Marks)
- Official Website: www.biharbank.bih.nic.in
Bihar Cooperative & District Central Cooperative Banks Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Banks||No of Posts (Category Wise)||Pay Scale||Gross Pay|
|Bihar Central State Co-operative Ban and Central Cooperative Banks||Gen||SC||ST||MBC||BC||WBC||RS 7200/= RS 19300 |
Bihar District Central Cooperative Bank Wise Vacancy 2018 Details
|SR No||Name of Banks||Category Wise District Central Bank Posts Details|
Bihar Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2018 Age Limit & Application Fee
The Candidates who are going to apply for the latest BSCB & DCCB Bharti 2018, candidates age should have minimum Age 21 Year and Upper Age may be 33 Year. Age relaxation for reservation quota is applicable according to the Government Rule as for 3 Year for reservation Quota Category. The Candidates who will applied they will be also pay application fee through online Banking Services. To be applied candidates will pay not refundable fee RS 400 for SC/ST and RS 600 for Non reservation Category.
Bihar District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Vacancy 2018 Eligibility
To be applied for the latest BSCB and DCCB Bank Vacancy for Assistant candidates have also completed under graduation and Posts Graduation for any recognized University or Institute. The competitors can apply Online Application form before last through bellow activated Official Link.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
To be applied candidates have also needed Exam Pattern for preparation of the combative test. Here we also provide details about the Exam pattern as Topics wise Marking details for the BSCB & DCCB Bank Assistant Vacancy 2018. The applied candidates will be cross the two stages for the final as Prelims Exam and Mains Exam. Topics which will be included in Prelims Exam are English (30 Marks), Reasoning (35 Marks), Maths (35 Marks), and topics which will be covered in Mains Exam are reasoning (40 Marks), Computer Knowledge (40 Marks), general Awareness (40 Marks), English (40 Marks), Numerical Ability (40 Marks)
BSCB Assistnt Posts exam Syllabus 2018
- Syllabus for General Awareness
Important topics which will covered the General Awareess are Sports, Current Affairs, Science and Technology, Indian Politics, Indian Economics, Indian Constitution, Personalities in News, History of India, and Geography etc.
- BSCB Assistant Syllabus for Numerical Ability
Important topics for Numerical Ability are covered as Number System, Data Sufficiency, Decimal & Fractions, Simplification, Percentages, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Problems on Ages, Ratio and proportions, HCF & LCM, Average etc.
- Syllabus for general Knowledge
Topics for General Knowledge are Antonyms, Vocabulary, Correction of Sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Tenses, Grammar, Synonyms, Phrases, Comprehension, Voice Etc.
- Syllabus for English
Topics which will be covered in the English are Spot the Error, Fill the Blank, synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting Mis- Spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, one word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect Narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts etc.
Selection Procedure for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank recruitment 2018
To be applied for the latest Bihar Cooperative Bank vacancy 2018 candidates will be selected through prelims and Mains Exam, and After qualified in Written Test, candidates are able for participate in Interview
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Final Merit List
- Starting Date for Online Submission form: Update Soon
- Closing/Last Date for registration: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card: will be available within 10 days before Exam Date
How to Apply Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates are log on official website
- Search out the appropriate link of BSCB Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Download Notification and Read be carefully
- If you are satisfaction then click on apply online link
- Fill all details in given ask blanks
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Hit on submit button
- Finally take a printout copy of application form