Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply for 2196 Apprentice Posts, RRC NCR Apprentice Vacancy 2018, RRCCR Apprentice Vacancy Notification, Central Railway Apprentice Jobs
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- @rrccr.com Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Notification
- Central Railway Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Posts Details
- RRCCR Vacancy 2017-18 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –703 Act Apprentices Vacancy Application Form, Exam Date @www.rrccr.com
- Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- @www.rrccr.com Central Railway Bharti 2017
- RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
- RRCCR Admit Card 2017
Dear Friends, We have a great news for you that Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway recently issued a job notification regard Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 2196 Apprentices Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply for the CR Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017 online. The CR Mumbai issued this job vacancy to recruit the qualified and intelligent candidates for Apprentices vacancy. It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates to get railway jobs. Starting date of online Application Form is 1st November 2017. Last date of submission online Application Form is 1st November 2017. Closing date of submission online Application Form is 30th November 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from the official website. For more details regarding the Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Notification like Eligibility, How to apply, Selection etc. can get here.
RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017
All the applicants who are going to apply for the Central Railway Vacancy 2017 need to check the official notification details firstly. Applicants need to check the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Applying process and important dates from the official notification. Candidates must have completed their 10th Class examination with 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates should pass the National Trade Certificate (ITI certificate) in the Notified Trade issued by NCVT/SCVT from a recognized institute. Minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years. Applicants will be selected on the basis merit list which is issued on the basis of 10th Class marks and ITI marks. Candidates can apply for the Central Railway Jobs through the online portal of central railway. Aspirants will be checking more details of Central Railway Apprentice Bharti 2017 from the official website. Keep in touch with this page regularly getting more information and updates.
@rrccr.com Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Total Number of Vacancy||2196 Vacancy|
|Selection Process||Merit List and Medical Test|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st November 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th November 2017|
Central Railway Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Posts Details
|S. No.||Name of Cluster & Unit||Number of Posts|
RRCCR Vacancy 2017-18 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||· Applicants should have passed 10th Class examination with 50% marks from recognized board or institution. |
· Candidates should pass the National Trade Certificate (ITI certificate) in the Notified Trade issued by NCVT/SCVT from a recognized institute.
|Age Limit||· Minimum Age Limit:- 15 years|
· Maximum Age Limit:- 24 years as on 01-11-2017
· For SC/ ST Category Candidates:- 05 years
· For OBC Category Candidates:- 03 years
· For PH Category Candidates:- 10 years
|Selection Process||· Candidates will be selected for the Apprentice post on the basis of Merit List and Medical Fitness Test.|
· Authority will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th + ITI marks in Trade.
RRC Mumbai Jobs Application Fee
- General / OBC Category:- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD Category:- No Fee
RRC Mumbai Jobs Important Dates
- Date of Notification issued:- 31st October 2017
- Starting date of online Application Form: – 1st November 2017
- Closing date of online Application Form submission: – 30th November 2017
Steps to apply for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- First of all go to the official website of Central Railway @ www.rrccr.com
- Then read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Open the New registration Link
- Fill up all the required details
- Attached the documents and pay the application fee
- Check the filled information
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a printout of it.
Official Link – https://www.rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –703 Act Apprentices Vacancy Application Form, Exam Date @www.rrccr.com
RRCCR Recruitment 2017:-Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway announced a recruitment notification regards Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 703 Apprentices Vacancy. Large number of candidates applied for the Railway Jobs 2017. Candidates who are eligible for the Apprentices Post can apply for the RRC Bharti 2017 through the official website. Candidates can check more details of Railway jobs can visit our website and get the latest updates and apply for the various posts according to their eligibility criteria. We are provided a platform regards Central Railway Recruitment 2017 such as Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important date, Application process and other details mention below.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017:-Large number of candidates enrolled for the Central Railway Recruitment Exam 2017 through the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2017. Starting date of online application form is 7th July 2017 and last date of Central Railway online registration is 15th August. Candidates who want make their carrier in Railway can apply online. We are provided the latest information of from RRCCR Jobs 2017 from our site; candidates need to visit the website regularly to get the latest updates.Eligible Candidates, are inform that you can soon applied for the latest RRCCR Recruitment 2017 through official website. Here we provide the online Platform regards to the Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details, like as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Exam Date, Admit Card, Selection Procedure and more other details are maintained here.
@www.rrccr.com Central Railway Bharti 2017
- Name of the Authority: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway
- Name of the Exam: – Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: – 703 Posts
- Total No. of Post: – Apprentices
- Category:- Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Application:- Online
- Category: – Recruitment
- Status: – Available
- Official Website:- www.rrccr.com
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application form: – 07th July 2017
- Last date of online application form: – 15th August 2017
RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th Class Examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have 50 % Marks in 10th Class
- Candidates must have National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade from the National Council of Vocational Training Department.
Central railway Apprentices Vacancy 2017 Age limit
- Age limit of candidates who applying for Central Railway Apprentices Posts should be 15 years to 24 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates is 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST Candidates is 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates is 10 years
- For other information please check the official notification
RRCCR Bharti 2017 Fee Details
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100 /- by online through online banking / Challan / Debit card / Credit card etc.
- No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates.
- Selection Process:-
- Candidates will be selected based on merit list.
How to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment Application Form 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017:-All the candidates who are going to apply for the Central Railway Jobs 2017 can apply from the official website of RRCCR. We are provided all the details to applying online through the official website; please follow the steps which are given below-
- Firstly open the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway @ www.rrccr.com
- Then Click on the Examination Portal and open it
- Click on the online Application form link
- Open the link
- Enter the Details which are required.
- Submit all the details
- Check it carefully
- Take a printout of Application form for further use.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
As we all know that across the Country millions of candidates will be applied for the latest RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2017 for Apprentices Posts. The Applicants have also needed details of Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus essentially. In case, if you have not aware it then you have too difficult to crack the Competitive Test. After Applied successfully, you can get you Central Railway Recruitment Admit Card 2017. through official website.
RRCCR Admit Card 2017
The Conducting body will be provide the RRCCR Exam Admit Card 2017 on official website. All the Eligible Candidates who will be applied for the Latest Central Railway Recruitment 2017 they can be check out Details about the Central Railway Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2017 on this page, after official announcement.