LMRC Exam Syllabus 2017-18, JE AE Exam Pattern PDF Download, LMRC Exam Syllabus 2017, LMRC JE Exam Syllabus 2017, LMRC AE Exam Pattern 2017
LMRC Exam Syllabus 2017
Dear Candidates & Readers, Welcome to our educational portal. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd going to release the LMRC JE AE Syllabus 2017 through the official website. Candidates will be download the LMRC Engineer Syllabus 2017 in the PDF format. Earlier the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited issued the job opportunity to recruit the qualified and intelligent candidates for 420 AE, JE, Train Operator, CRA, Maintainer Vacancies. Applicants need to apply for the LMRC JE AE Recruitment 2017 before the last date. All the aspirants are now looking for LMRC AE Civil syllabus 2017. With the help of Lucknow Metro Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017, candidates can have idea about which type of question is going to ask in the written examination, so that candidates can get more marks in the written examination. Candidates need to check the LMRC Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017 and start their exam preparations. We are here to provide complete information regarding LMRC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2017.
LMRC JE AE Exam Pattern 2017
Huge number of candidates applied for the Lucknow Metro Jobs 2017 and now they are looking for the LMRC JE AE Exam Pattern 2017. Candidates will be got the Lucknow Metro Engineer Exam pattern 2017 from the official website. The Uttar Pradesh LMRCL AE JE Exam pattern is very important for all the candidates for their exam preparation. LMRC Exam Pattern is very helpful for all the candidates for exam preparations. In order to get qualified written test, candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in this exam. So candidates need to hard preparation for their selection because competition is very tough now. Applicants can prepared for their examination by using the previous exam papers and solved papers. Candidates can check more details about the LMRC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 from the official website. We are here to provide complete information regarding LMRC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
@lmrcl.com Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC)|
|Job Type||Metro Jobs|
|Name of the Post||AE, JE, Train Operator, CRA, Maintainer Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancy||420 Vacancy|
|Selection process||Written Test & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Lucknow Metro Engineer Exam pattern 2017
|1||Written Test||Concerned Discipline||75||120 Minutes|
Lucknow Metro Junior/Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
LMRC JE Syllabus 2017 for Civil
- Building Materials And Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- RCC and Steel Structures.
- The strength of Materials And Theory of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
LMRC Syllabus 2017 for Civil /Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
LMRCL Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
- Mathematics related to Engg.
- Logic Design
- Control Systems
- Field Theory
- Power Electronics
- Transformers and Induction Machines
- Signals and Systems
- Transmission and Distribution
- Engineering Physics and Chemistry
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Electric Power Generation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- DC Machines and Synchronous Machines
- Linear IC’s and Applications
- Industrial Drives and Applications
- Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
- Power System Operation and Control
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Data Base Management Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management
- Electrical Power Quality
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- HYDC Transmission
- Control Theory
- Reactive Power Management
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Digital System Design with VHDL
- Power System Planning
- Computer Control of Electrical Drives
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Switchgear and Protection
- Electrical Machine Design
- Computer Techniques- in-Power-System-Analysis
- Electrical Power Utilization
- High Voltage Engineering
LMRC JE Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – International & National
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Constitution
- General Polity
- Science & Technology
LMRC JE Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Figures Classification
- Relationship concepts
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
LMRC JE Syllabus for Computer Application
- Computer Hardware
- MS Word
- Operating System
- MS Power-Point
- Computer Software
- MS Excel
- Internet Usage
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment box which is given below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. You can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.