RDDHP Recruitment 2017 – HP Gram Panchayat 402 GPRP VRP Jobs Notification, RDDHP GPRP Vacancy 2017, RDDHP VRP Recruitment, HP Gram Panchayat Vacancy
RDDHP Recruitment 2017
Dear Job Seekers, Welcome to our educational portal. Here is a good news for the candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh. Rural Development Department, Himachal Pradesh recently issued a recruitment notification regards RDDHP Recruitment 2017 for 402 Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP), Village Resource Person (VRP) Vacancy. The Authority issued this job vacancy to choose the qualified and intelligent candidates on temporary basis for GPRP and VRP posts. It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates to get Govt jobs in RDDHP. Candidates can apply for the HP Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2017 via offline mode only. Starting date of application form is 18th August 2017. Candidates need to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Gram Panchayat VRP Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the HP Gram Panchayat GPRP VRP Recruitment 2017.
RDDHP GPRP Recruitment 2017
The Application Format is available on the official website of RDDHP. Before applying this job opportunity candidates need to check the official notification details. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process and important date from the official notification. Candidates should have complete their 12th / Graduation from a recognized university. Candidate must have basic knowledge of computers. Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 45 years. Candidates need to download the application form Performa for applying this job opportunity. Candidates need to fill up the application form attached the required documents and submit the application form to Office of Section Development Officer. Candidates need to check the other details of recruitment from the official website. We are given all the detailed information of RDDHP Gram Panchayat Resource Person Recruitment 2017 here given below.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
@hprural.nic.in Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Rural Development Department, Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP), Village Resource Person (VRP)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||402 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th August 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||Notified soon|
RDDHP Gram Panchayat Vacancy 2017 Post Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP)||201||Rs. 500/- per day|
|Village Resource Person (VRP)||201||Rs. 300/- per day|
Rural Development Dept HP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP): |
· Candidates should have completed BA from a recognized college or University with minimum qualifying marks.
· Candidates must have one year diploma in computer from any recognized institute or University.
Village Resource Person (VRP):
· Candidates should have completed their 12th Class examination from a recognized school or Board with minimum percentage of marks.
· Candidates must have knowledge in the computer.
|Age Limit||· Minimum Age limit :- 21 years|
· Maximum Age Limit :- 45 years on 1st March 2017
|Selection process||Candidates will be selected for the GPRP and VRP posts on the basis of their performance in Interview, academic qualifications and work experience.|
· Interview 10 Marks
· Education Qualification 10 Marks
· Work Experience 5 Marks
RDDHP Jobs Important Dates
- Date of Notification issued:- 18th August 2017
- Starting date of Application Form: – 18th August 2017
- Last date of submission Application Form: – Notified Soon
How to apply for the RDDHP Recruitment 2017
- First of all open the official website of RDDHP @ hprural.nic.in
- Then Open the RDDHP Application form
- Download the Application Performa
- Take a printout of it.
- Fill up the required details carefully
- Attached the required documents
- Send the application form to the official address.
Official Link – http://hprural.nic.in/