REET 2017 Level 1 Exam Syllabus, REET Exam Pattern 2018 Download PDF, REET Syllabus 2017-18, REET Exam Pattern 2018, REET 2017-18 Syllabus PDF
REET 2017 Level 1 Exam Syllabus
REET 2017 Level 1 Exam Syllabus Download: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has released the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2016 Syllabus on the official website www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who are waiting for the REET IIIrd Grade Teacher Syllabus for level 1 and Level 2 Examination 2016 now they can download the complete REET Exam Syllabus. BSER has released the REET recruitment for 24000 posts. There are around 14000 posts for BSTC candidates and 9,000 posts for B.Ed candidates. The BSER will held the REET Examination on 11th February 2018.
REET 2017 Exam Syllabus (Paper 1)
Aspirants check the latest level 1 Exam Syllabus on this portal. here you can access complete details such as Last Year Rajasthan TET Paper 2016, Model Paper 2018, Latest Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Important Question and more other study materials you can collect here in pdf format, Candidates can also check the Current General Knowledge (GK) on this page, The REET Level 1 Exam Schedule 2017 is now available on official page also for this page. Candidates can check and download the full Subject wise (Child Development and Pedagogy, Environment Studies, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics) syllabus for REET Level 1 Exam and start their preparation. With the help of Latest REET 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Program candidates can get an idea for which topics have to cover firstly. Candidates can also download the RTET 2012, 2013 previous Year Question Paper, Model paper, Sample Paper, Old Paper from official website of RPSC. For more information about REET Exam Pattern and REET Third Grade Teacher Exam Date 2018, candidates can visit on Official web portal www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Check Online REET 2017-18 Exam Pattern
REET Exam Syllabus and REET Exam Pattern is now available at here. Candidates who will take part in REET Exam 2017 they can download the REET Level first Exam Schedule pdf format by the direct link. Candidates who had given the RTET Exam 2013 they have to follow the new Exam pattern. The REET Level 1 Syllabus is given below…
REET 2018 Exam Syllabus for Level 1
The Question paper will be objective type and have multiple choice questions. And candidates will be selected on their performance basis on written exam.
Maximum marks – 150 marks
Time period – 2:30 hours
Official website – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Category – Syllabus
राजस्थान बोर्ड की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जारी होगा REET 2018 नोटिफिकेशन,
#REET Level 1 Exam Pattern 2018
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 marks|
|2||Environment Studies||30 marks|
|4||Language I||30 marks|
|5||Language II||30 marks|
#REET Exam 2017 Syllabus for level 1
REET 3rd Grade Teacher level first Exam Syllabus 2016 is available now at this page also on the official website. Candidates can check and download the full subject wise Exam schedule of REET 2017. The REET Exam Syllabus is given below…
REET level 1 Exam Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development
- Role of Heredity and environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affecting learning
- Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences
REET level 1 Exam Syllabus for Environment Studies
- Clothes and Habitats
- Public places and Institutions
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Transport and Communication
- Personal Hygiene
- Living Beings
- Matter and Energy
- Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts
REET level 1 Exam Syllabus for Language 1
Candidates can check full details of Language 1 syllabus on official website.
REET level 1 Exam Syllabus for Language 2
Candidates can check full details of Language 2 syllabus on official website.
REET level 1Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
- Whole numbers upto one crore, Place Value, Comparison ; Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division ; Indian Currency.
- Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of proper fraction of same denominator, mixed fractions, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Substration of fractions. Prime and composite numbers, Prime factors, Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) and Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Unitary law, Average, Profit – Loss, simple interest
- Plane and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, properties of plane germetrical figures; point, line, ray, line segment; Angle and their types.
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Measurement of area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectengular objects.
REET 2017 Level 1 Exam Syllabus Download –